Safe Driving Lessons
It is said that: “It is better to be late than never”. We couldn’t agree more. This is a life saving and changing thing.
God forbid! Every parent dreads hearing the notion of their children being in a car accident.
Hence safety is our main priority.
We teach our learners to be patient on the roads and never rush through traffic.
Make sure the person learning to drive clearly fills in the required number of hours with a supervisor. Extra lessons in learning to drive will always be an added bonus for young drivers.
Our Driving School has strategy to suite from beginner to advanced drivers.
Each learner driver is at a different stage of learning and as a result our lessons are tailored toward the individual learner driver where each lesson will build on top of the previous one.
Here are some examples from beginners to advanced lessons we just teach in our driving school:
Some beginner lessons
- Reverse driving and reverse parking.
- Watch out other road users because the road is a shared pathway.
- Stopping the car in a particular position.
- We teach all aspects of operating a car.
- Starting the car, stopping it etc.
- Operate the controls.
- Proper use of mirrors.
Intermediate lessons involve the following
- Making a U turn and three point turn in a narrow road.
- Entering various intersections involving give-way and stop signs.
- Parallel parking, 45 and 90 degree parking lessons.
- Driving in light traffic.
- Making turns.
- Changing lanes.
More advanced lessons involve
- Finding a street addresses.
- Keeping up with the flow of traffic.
- Reverse parking between two parked cars.
- Drive without instructor help.
- Driving in heavy traffic.
- Driving on roads involving trams and crossing railway gates.
- Changing lanes on busy road.
- Night driving lessons.
These are just few of the lessons each learner driver in our school will learn and succeed.