Ready for the Driving Test
Are you ready and set to got for the driving test . You’ve taken at least 120 hours of driving lessons with a qualified driving instructor who has prepared you well for the day for you to be a qualified driver who can then drive on their own without anyone to assist.
Book The Driving Test
Be excited that you’ve booked you driving test. Stay positive on that day and throughout the week leading to the driving test. Staying positive will bring out the best in you (Best Driving Test Tip). There is nothing worse then going to a driving test with a belly full of butterflies. If you get the butterflies just wish them to fly off. 🙂 Just be excited – you’re getting your drivers licence! Your right to drive a car legally on your own.
Get the opinion of your driving instructor or who ever is teaching you how to drive. Taking driving lessons from a fully qualified instructor is the best form of learning to drive a car. They’ve told you that you’re ready to to go for the driving test. You’ve proven to everyone that you can do it.
Your instructor has shown the same excitement as you have and believe it when a driving instructor says you’re ready then you’re ready to go for the driving test. On the day of your driving test and in moments there after you will be holding your own licence – at-least a paper version until you get the plastic one in the mail. Hooray and congratulations to you!
How do you know if you’re ready to go for your driving test.
Here are some tips and indications that will hint on your readiness:
- Have a good control of the car.
- Easily enter and leave traffic with confidence.
- Anticipate the flow of traffic and stay with it.
- Know your road rules.
- Learn to be efficient in your hazard test knowledge.
- Master the skill of hill start without rolling back your car.
- Keep good control of your car in any situation.
- Never panic and always stay in control at intersections.
- Be excited and Confident.
- Take a Practice Driving Test – have at-least one drive test before the actual driving test.
- Easily adjust your mirrors as soon as you enter a car.
- Whilst in traffic you are aware of your blind spots and any vehicles that may be there.
- Never pass the speed limit.
- Be confident whilst driving.
- Flow with the rest of the traffic without causing other motorists to pass you.
Professional driving Instructor
When you drive with a qualified driving instructor they tend to explain exactly where you’ve done well and which areas you need more lessons in. It is their job to help you and prepare you for the driving test. They want to see you get your driving licence the first time and are eager as much as you are. You see they are excited to send you your way into the world – well that’s exactly how we feel.